First, let us welcome our new Associate Members: Derek Bullen, Herb Bergstrom, Matt Migoski, Charles Pinkelman, Dustin Fant, Thomas Bouwens, Scott Mercer, Zack Zoodsma, & Brian Anderson.
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
If you are one of our recently renewed 2014 Associate Members, please make it a resolution be become a Full Member NOW! Sparta Hunting and Fishing Club wants to encourage all their Associate Members to take that extra step and make the club their home away from home. Full Member benefits include:
- Sense of ownership and pride in the club
- Camaraderie with other club members
- Voting Rights
- Use of the Club House
- Children and grandchildren are eligible for a drawing to attend MUCC Kids Camp
- …and, as an added bonus, your membership fee is reduced to only $50 a year!
Just working on a few projects or events around the club can earn you the title and joy of being a “Full Member”. Are you ready to get started? Here is your check list on how to become a full member:
- Attend at least three (3) meetings in a year (held at the first Tuesday of the month @ 7 p.m. in the club house)
- Work 20 hours at Club related events
- If unable to attend 3 club meetings one can work an additional 5 hours at Club related events
Here are some examples on how you can easily make the quota:
- Help with trap shoots (stock the thrower, run the thrower, etc. )
- Help with Special Events (e.g. Turkey Shoot, ATA shoot, Hunter Safety)
- See something that needs to be done around the club? If you take care of it you can get credit for it, by either entering your work hours on the Monthly Work Sheet located inside the club house, or emailing your hours to Karen Seites (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Work on Special Projects (e.g. Range Improvement or other Club improvements)
Email Sue Blackall at email@example.com and let her know that you are interested in becoming a full member and she’ll get you started!