Successful completion of this class is required of all first time hunters born on or after January 1, 1960. To purchase a hunting or fur harvester license, hunters must present their hunter safety certificate, previous hunting license or sign their license in the presence of the license dealer. Your signature certifies that you meet the hunter safety education requirements to purchase the license.
This is a Michigan DNR Hunter Safety Class:
Sign Up Days for fall 2018:
- Thursday August 2nd 2-6 pm
- Sunday August 5th 10am – 4 pm
- Monday August 6th 7pm – 9:30 pm
- Wednesday August 8th 7pm – 9:30 pm
- Friday August 10th 7pm – 9:30 pm
- Saturday August 11th 9am – 1:00 pm
Limited to 50 Students
Students must attend all classes to meet State required training Hours.
Call 678-4173 (Bob) or 887-8982 (Leave Message)
Meet the Instructors:
- Jay Rybski
- Kris Blanchard
- Robert Thomas