***PLEASE PRE-REGISTER @ https://practiscore.com/clubs/sparta-hunting-and-fishing-club ***
Every other week on Thursday (May-Sept) we host a Action Pistol Practice Shoot at SHFC. The goal is provide an avenue for new shooters to be inducted in to the USPSA, IDPA or 3-Gun sport or for experienced shooters to hone their skills. The cost to participate is $10.- .
- A pistol, revolver in good working condition
- Enough magazines to shoot at least 32 rounds
- If you shoot a 1911 bring at least 4 magazines
- If you shoot a Glock 17/34 bring at least 3 magazines
- If you shoot a M&P bring at least 3 magazines
- the point being that you need to most likely shoot 32 rounds, plus any make-up shoots during the longest course of fire. Courses are generally between 12-32 rounds/shots.
- A strong side non-flimsy holster, such as a Kydex or stiff leather holster (no cross-draw, Miami-Vice shoulder rigs, ankle holsters, soft nylon, etc.)
- Enough magazine holders to accommodate your magazines on your belt
- A strong belt
- Ammunition: 100-150 rounds. Bring more, you can always take the leftovers home! (9mm, 40 & 45 calibers are available at the club house)
Special Multi-Gun/3 Gun Shoots (as announced):
- A rifle/carbine with 50-75 rounds (no slings needed)
- A shotgun with 50-75 rounds
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or gman45ACP@gmail.com.
Minimum equipment to bring:
Here is a introduction to IDPA video:
Here is a introduction to USPSA video: