3-Gun Sunday is right around the corner! If you have a good source for plastic barrels please call me @ 616-606-0770, we could use extra for Sunday.
3-Gun Setup Plan:
- We will do some wall setup on Saturday at 6 p.m. Helpers will be rewarded with non-monetary rewards (camaraderie, couple seconds off the overall score, looking the other way on the occasional no-shoot, etc.)
- If you want to get together before the shoot we’ll meet at the local breakfast place called Maxine’s at 7:15 a.m. Map to Maxine’s
- Sunday setup will start 8 a.m. If you are helping on Sunday please send me an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org . That way we know if we need to pull double duty on Saturday.
- Plan on 100 pistol rounds, 100 rifle rounds and 100 Shotgun rounds. Some pistol ammo and shotgun ammo is available at the club house. If you want to shoot “heavy metal”, 45ACP and .308 Rife and 12ga Pump shotgun, you certainly can! This means you only have to shoot each target once with rifle and pistol. I’ve added that division to the registration form or I can change it when you come to the match.
Thursday Action Pistol/USPSA night:
- Setup starts around 3 p.m. (Thanks Gary Rollenhagen, Larry Postema, Dan Dixon and the rest of the squad!)
- Registration starts at 5:45 p.m.
- Shoot starts at 6:00 p.m.
- If you are a someone that is still working toward retirement and can’t leave work until 5 p.m., pre-registration is your friend. Show up, pay and give me your squad # and you are all set. Here is the link for Thursday’s match: https://practiscore.com/shfc-practice-night-6-2-2016/register